Friday 27 July 2012

Poppies and a Field. 27th July.



Today called for an early photo & blog post as this evening a very important event is happening in our capital city, the Olympics Opening Ceremony. I am very excited for the Olympics this summer, I may not be going to any of the events.. but I shall remain patriotic and fully backing team GB throughout the whole of the summer. 

The photo above is a place which I drive by all the time, I never stop there though... except for today! There were a whole bunch of poppies growing around the perimeters of this field, it just created a really nice scene. Sometimes it's worth stopping the car for a couple of minutes so that you can respect the wonderful scenery which surrounds you.

In over news, I am on holiday as of tomorrow.. I shall attempt to continue my daily blog posts during this time, but I apologise in advance if they are not as good as they normally are. I hope you are all enjoying the summer so far, happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment