Sunday 8 July 2012

Countryside vs City life. 8th July.



So today was the day I had to yoyo back to London again, it's nice going home for the weekend and being able to relax somewhere which can actually be quiet! As I was on the train home I looked out the window and captured the last few bits of countryside which I would see until the next time I went home. I do love the countryside and it's wonderful wide open spaces, but London is growing on me.. the city is full or inspiration and there are always things which you can photograph.




I also got on a London bus today, I'm one of those people which always takes the tube, but after moving flats I worked out that it was much easier to take the bus than to walk from the nearest tube station. I prefer some aspects of busses to the tube, firstly it's overground... and secondly people actually talk to each other on a bus, it feels a lot more open and relaxed.. it's nice! Although I am not going to stop taking the tube as it is quick and direct!

Getting my brief from Jelly tomorrow... quite excited!

2 comments:

  1. we need to have coffee when your home. tell us all about it all xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan! Will text you or something when I'm back home!

    ReplyDelete