Wednesday 25 July 2012

Tobogganing Time. 25th July.


I had the opportunity to go tobogganing today with my church's young adult group. I've never properly been tobogganing before (the snow days with a makeshift sledge going down the tiniest bump in the ground does not count as real tobogganing!). It's definitely an activity which I would consider photographing for my current project "Our British Lives", and it would not have been something which I would have thought of photographing before for the project. 

The scene happened to be beautiful, the sun was setting in a clear sky, and that just made the whole activity seem even more great! 



I also happened to notice this lake full of swans as I was relaxing with a drink after the active tobogganing session. I like swans, they are quite beautiful in their movements.. but they are also quite fierce when they want to be. I apologise if I take too many photos of swans, but they are just lovely.



No comments:

Post a Comment