Tuesday 3 July 2012

GradAcad day 7: Moving Brands Brief Work. 3rd July.


So today has been a productive day as my group & I sat down and started working on an answer to our brief. After some spider-diagrams, paper prototypes and research we have come to an initial conclusion about our answer. We have a mentoring session tomorrow where we can run our thoughts by an industry figure, and then we will probably be back to developing our concept over the next two days! 






You have to have some little breaks of fun during a long day's work! Office chair racing is quite a good sport which will both help you refresh your brain and exercise! 





The graduate academy has been split up into four teams, so the three other teams were also working on their briefs in the same room.. so throughout the day we became each other's market research and focus groups! It was interesting comparing the working styles of all of the teams as everyone had a completely different way of working!



Pretty confident about tomorrow and developing our concept with the mentor!

#gradacad

The Park Study
Sadly I couldn't shoot for the park study today as I am in-between flats, so today has been pretty manic and I am quite far away from the park where I am shooting! I am hoping to get back on the project tomorrow, although I can't make any promises! 

No comments:

Post a Comment