Monday 23 July 2012

The evolution of town life. 23rd July.




I went out for a walk around my town today, I'm slowly adjusting back to small town life after being immersed in big city life. My biggest challenge is to realise that living outside of a big city doesn't mean that there is nothing to photograph. I encountered a few interesting subjects during my short walk, this created a few pieces of inspiration which I shall collect and maybe use at a later date. 

On this walk, the thing which struck me was the constant cycle of people who pass through this town.. for sale and sold signs can be found on almost every street throughout the town. This cycle is reflected throughout towns across the UK, the cultures of towns change slightly every time someone enters or leaves it's borders, life remains the same for most people... they sweep the driveways, pick up their fish and chip supper, and go to work... but the slight changes will show a much bigger impact in ten years time. 









No comments:

Post a Comment