Monday 9 July 2012

GradAcad day 11: Jelly, Tube Trains and a Project about Springs... 9th July.


We spent the most of today with the Spring Project, so there weren't many opportunities to capture photos during the day.. as the Spring Project consists of: Standing, Sitting, Silence and a little bit of talking! Today we talked about attributes which we consider important to our future careers.. we then thought about how well we were developing the attributes and then went on to consider how we could strengthen the attributes in our lives. It was a good day with the Spring Project, there were quite a few things which I learnt and had time to think about.. and all in all it was quite interesting!





After our day with the Spring Projects we all split off into small groups to go for our briefings, this week we are all working individually and I am working on a brief for the agency Jelly. Whilst I was on the tube to the agency I was standing at the end of the carriage, I realised that even though I was right next to another carriage the two carriages seemed completely separate as no one seemed to acknowledge the existence of the people on the other side... 



Starbucks Meeting Point.


Starbucks Litter Point



Jelly was cool, the offices seemed really relaxed and the room which we met in was filled with sofas and retro/quirky toys. The guy above, Steve, gave us our brief and introduced us to Jelly... I have already started immersing myself in the brief, but I'll refrain telling you what the brief is until I've finished it and pitched the concept! It's going to be a fun week and I am expecting a good few brain aches as I journey through the brief as it is really making me think about how I can stretch my boundaries! 


#GradAcad



No comments:

Post a Comment