Sunday 15 July 2012

A Feather, People Watching on the Train, and week 4 of Graduate Academy Commences. 15th July.


This little feather was in my garden today.. like a typical Instagrammer I decided that it would make a sweet little subject for a pointless photograph! 



I headed back to London this evening for my final week with the D&AD Graduate Academy! The last three weeks have been really amazing, and I know that this final week will also be great, so I am looking forward to getting stuck in with it. 


I'm a bit of a people watcher, so getting the train is great... my carriage consisted of the half sleeping man with headphones, the newspaper reader, the couple who are deeply in love, two giggling teenage girls.. and the lady secretly reading 50 shades of grey on her Kindle... I guess I was the annoying person with the camera!





No comments:

Post a Comment