Thursday 12 July 2012

GradAcad day 14: Cass Art, Gardens, Jelly Brief and The Park Study. 12th July.


I started my day with a visit to Cass Art London, they kindly donated £10 gift vouchers to everyone in the Graduate Academy. They have tonnes of useful arty bits and pieces, and they even had a little Lomography corner of the shop. I bought an artist's mannequin and a few other little useful bits, I have wanted an artist's mannequin for years, not because I'm a great artist.. but because they look really interesting and I think it would be a great photographic subject.

Thank you Cass Art: http://cassart.co.uk/




Whilst walking back from Cass Art to the Bus stop I passed two little community gardens, Colebrooke Row Gardens and  Duncan Terrace Garden.. I couldn't help but photograph a few of the different occupants of the garden as it was all quite quaint!



So after spending most of my morning outside I had to spend most of my afternoon inside working on the Jelly brief, I have come up with a final concept which I am going to be pitching to Jelly tomorrow! I have created a photo montage of a number of iconic London buildings and then created The Shard out of jellies, as the brief was to promote the move of Jelly to The Shard (Jelly aren't moving to the shard.. it was just for the brief!). 

#GradAcad

The Park Study.




I have finally been able to get to the park to shoot this week! Today was a pretty great day to go to the park too as there was a juggling workshop going on, as soon as they noticed me a few of the guys in the workshop went a bit crazy in front of the camera! I am hoping that I can shoot tomorrow, but I can't make any promises as it is going to be another busy day as it is Pitch day! 






No comments:

Post a Comment