Tuesday 3 July 2012

Restless.



Not going to lie, staying in international student housing is probably worse than trying to sleep in a hospital with constant hustle and bustle! I decided to give up on sleep and capture a couple of self portraits which conveyed my feelings about this experience! The chatter of loud voices fills the hallway and the noises fill my room, every so often a pattern loud knocks on every door in the corridor makes it impossible for anybody in their rooms to sleep, and the running of feet is something which is a common occurance. 

Although, I am glad to have a nice warm and comfortable room to stay in, and I do not want to seem ungrateful.. as my straw is rather long when you compare it to the thousands of homeless on London surrounded by strangers and stranger noises. 

My rant is now over and I look forward to a long night of interruptions!

No comments:

Post a Comment