Monday 4 June 2012

Jubilee celebrations galore! 4th June.



Today has been long and busy... but hopfully will be very rewarding! I attended two events today, a Jubilee Celebration at Elton Hall, Cambridgeshire and a Street Party in Eye, Peterborough... both of which had great atmosphere and were wonderful events to shoot. Sadly the photos I am putting up today are not brilliant as I was shooting on film for the majority of the day and these are a few test shots I did in-between the film shoots. I am very excited to see how the roll of film turns out! The shoots were for my current project; "Our British Lives", I've uploaded a few shots onto my website:  http://www.ruthjones.org/#!Our British Lives/cuik

I'll try and post a few more images from today tomorrow.. but I may be having another busy day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment