Friday 22 June 2012

Goodbye Education. 22nd June.


The institute where I have studied for the past three years.

After three years of photographic studies, I have now finished. I have been taught by the best lecturers and been surrounded by great photographers. Not going to lie, I will miss the place, it has been an experience of a lifetime. I started student life as a young person who only vaguely knew what they wanted to do, now I have become a photographer who has such a great love for the craft and will do whatever they can to succeed as documentary photographer. Valuable lessons have been learnt throughout the years, photography and non-photography related. I could never thank my lecturers enough for how dedicated they were to seeing me succeed as a photographer, so thank you Billie Kitchener, Crystal Brook, and Gabriel Van-Ingen.

No comments:

Post a Comment