Wednesday 20 June 2012

In and Out the Train Station. 20th June.


Train Stations are interesting, I've spent my fair share of time sitting around in them waiting for trains and I'm about to spend a lot more time over the next month as I am in London with the D&AD graduate academy. The thing which I enjoy is watching the interactions between people... you have the typical lovers who enjoy making out for a good five minutes before they say goodbye, you have the business man briskly shaking hands of their "connections" as they get off their train, you have the commuters running so that they don't miss the train, you have parents saying bye to their kids telling them to "stay safe"... there are so many things happening in one small space. It's pretty amazing.

I also received a new batch of Business Cards today, I decided to order from MOO as I have heard nothing but good stories about them. I absolutely love them, you can have different backs for each card, the printing is high quality and they are finished off with a lovely matte sheen. If you're looking at getting new business cards I thoroughly recommend MOO cards. You can even get a 10% discount with this friend referral voucher link: http://www.moo.com/share/r8khn6


No comments:

Post a Comment