Friday 15 June 2012

The Swan Parade. 15th May.


I was walking by the riverside today and it seemed to be filled with swans, geese and ducks.. and as I walked they all seemed to follow me, no doubt they were hoping to receive a few crumbs which would be thrown their way! I captured the moment with the camera which I carry everywhere... my iPhone camera, it may not produce top quality photos, but it is still a brilliant camera as it's so portable and multi functional.

This week has signified the end of a very busy week of exhibition preparation, yesterday I was printing, today I've been cutting mounts so the prints are ready to frame.. add on all the other small jobs such as re-scanning negatives and printing artist statements/portraits and the week became pretty full. Would love you to come to the Exhibition... it is at UCP, Peterborough on the 26th of June at 7pm (preview evening) and it runs during the daytime until the 29th. 

Also, well done to England for winning in the football against Sweeden.. 3-2, pretty good score! I'm no obvious football fan, but secretly I quite enjoy watching and playing it sometimes (mainly when England play).

No comments:

Post a Comment