Saturday 9 June 2012

A festival in the Green Backyard. 9th June.


So today I popped by the Green Backyard again, during my first visit on Wednesday I was told there there was a bit of a festival happening today, so I decided that it would be something I'd check out. I was a little bit unsure about what the festival would be like, but it was great. Somehow half way through my visit I ended up taking part in a "drum circle" where a group of people and myself just drummed for about ten/fifteen minutes on djembe's, it was a bit random but also quite fun and it felt like I was getting involved in a whole new sub-culture. I utterly enjoyed the festival whilst I was there and talked to a few interesting people, looking forward to embarking on this new project, it's quite exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment