Saturday 30 June 2012

The land where you can see for miles. 30th June.



So, I'm back home for the weekend. Getting home to my quiet little town made me realise how different London life is! I could see the sky without having to look straight up past tall buildings, and I could look around and see for miles. So today I decided to go for a little walk and soak in the beauty of living on the verge of the countryside. My town contains a mix of industry and farmland, so you may stand in one spot and see a large brick factory and then turn around and view beautiful countryside.. it is a contrast which I find interesting and quite love! 

I am also enjoying being home and stepping back from my work on "The Park Study", so that I can think of where I need to take it when I start shooting again next week... a few new ideas and pieces of inspiration have filled my head so far... so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment