Tuesday 1 November 2011

On the way to St.Pauls. 1st November.

So once again I was in the big city of London! The main reason for this trip was to take some architectural photographs for a brief... but alongside the brief I did a little bit of personal work (including today's photograph) and worked some more on the Occupy London Stock Exchange protest. 

I took today's photograph when walking from the Tait Modern (where there are currently a couple of great photography exhibitions!) to Lloyds, it was quite busy and I think that helped bring life to a much photographed scene!

The architecture photograph went well, and I shall upload the photographs to my online portfolio when they are done, I also shot the exterior of the Lloyds building today using a 5x4 large format view camera, excellent piece of photographic equipment, got some interesting looks when I was using it! 

Photographs shall be coming in the future, have a busy week coming up.. but I will keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment