Sunday 6 November 2011

The Guitarist Elf. 6th November.


I found this little guy at my boyfriend's house, it reminded me of the fact that it's almost Christmas! And the fact that I have only bought 1 Christmas present.... eek, I shall be writing a list soon! 

I have been shooting with a Canon this weekend, for those who don't know, I'm a Nikon owner.. and I love being a Nikon owner. Even though the Canon I am using is a more superior camera to my Nikon, I just do not like the feel and functionality of it, if anything it has made me want to upgrade my Nikon to a better Nikon Body! 

Anyway, technical stuff aside, I am shooting a couple more architectural pieces tomorrow! I have two interior shoots and possibly another exterior shoot, hoping to get some good shots... and if I do they may be my photo of the day! I have also finished shooting my toy soldier project, so that will be on facebook/flickr (and eventually my website, which I am working on) quite soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment