Wednesday 23 November 2011

Christmas Lights. 23rd November.


So... it's almost a month till Christmas! I love Christmas, but I have only started touching on Christmas shopping at the moment, I really need to get my head down and start buying! Anyway.... one of the lovely things about Christmas is the lights, and even though my town has had the same set of lights since I can remember, I sill love them being up, they bring colour and joy to the cold, dark winter nights... and they also hint to the fact that Christmas is definitely on it's way.

I took this photograph and made it all out of focus and bokeh-ified to bring the focus to the lights, when I was little I always used to make my eyes go out of focus so I could see the little round balls of coloured lights on the Christmas tree, or on the street lights as I was in the car... I love the fact that you can make the camera do that, so this photograph is a little bit nostalgic for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment