Wednesday 9 November 2011

Light Orb attempt 1. 9th of November.

I have recently been inspired by some photographs of light orbs which I found online, so I decided to give it a go with my little LED torch tied onto some string. It is a lot harder than I thought it was! I think I am going to have another go tomorrow night, but once I have mastered the art of light orbs I think that I could develop a project around them... so watch this space...

Here's a photograph of what successful light orbs look like:


3 comments:

  1. i have an idea. What if you were to attach an LED to a length of string and twirl it round, would create a smoother look orb. just and idea..

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that when I was researching, might try and find some LEDs.... Maybe do dual colours :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually like yours better XD The other just looks like a giant ball of string.

    ReplyDelete