Monday 31 October 2011

The Bronze Man. 31st October.

Today has been full of essay writing! I do the silly thing where I intend to get everything written at the start of a week, but I leave it right until the end to do it! Anyway... back to today's photograph! I was asked to photograph this Bronze Statue, so I photographed it today, experimented with using a white backdrop whilst keeping a lot of contrast within the photograph, quite a lot harder than I thought it was... but it was a good learning curve! I am starting to really appreciate product/still life photography and I am considering buying some studio equipment (the equipment I am currently using is on loan). 

In other news I'm off to London tomorrow (again!) I will be working on an architecture brief, but I may be able to get some more photography on the Occupy London Stock Exchange Protest... depending on time etc... I have also started to become interested in the Critical Mass movement, basically once a month a group of people meet together in cities around the world and travel around the city on self-propelled transport. 

No comments:

Post a Comment