Sunday 23 October 2011

The Ring. 23rd October.

I am not an avid jewellery wearer, it takes a really unique and beautiful piece of jewellery for me to wear it more than once! This ring is something that I found second hand, it isn't an average looking ring... it is interesting to look at and quite unique. I wear this ring quite a lot, and I thought it was worth photographing and sharing with other people! 

In other news, I am currently in the process of shooting my toy soldier project, this is great fun and also quite hard work! Bringing toys to life is not as easy as it looks! I will post a blog about the project when I have finished shooting it. I am also going to London this week to shoot for my Street Portrait project, such fun! I really enjoy street photography, so I hope that will come through in the photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment