Thursday 11 October 2012

MacBook Air. 11th Ocotber.


I have finally stepped into the world of Mac, after owning the odd iPod and iPhone I have been slowing converting to an Apple fangirl! I decided to go for the 11" MacBook Air, my Sony Vaio Laptop is fairly new and has no problem in running everything I need it to, so I didn't need anything to replace it.. instead I wanted something a little bit more portable so that I could take it with me when I work for tethered shooting and to utilise long and boring train journeys by editing photos! I am also intending on travelling a little bit in the future, and this is the perfect lightweight super-portable option. So far (after owning it for 2 days) I am super happy with it's performance, it has a beautiful design and I can not get over how slim it is! 



No comments:

Post a Comment