Saturday 27 October 2012

Lost Film & Polling Stations. 27th October.


I took this photo back in April when I was in London for a friend's birthday. A couple of weeks ago I found the roll of film containing this photograph on a shelf... so I finally got it developed today! I'm a little annoyed that I waited so long to get it developed as the photos have, but I'm still happy that I've found a whole load of lost photographs. 
I'm scanning in a few rolls that I got developed today, so the scans may be uploaded sometime soon.. either on here, my website, or facebook (look below for links). 

It was voting day in my little town on Thursday, this small parish hall was garbed in "Polling Station" signs, definitely thought it was worth a photograph!

I'm off to London tomorrow to start at Rankin on Monday, quite excited.. I aim to blog daily if everything goes to plan.




No comments:

Post a Comment