Friday 12 October 2012

I've Got It.. and a bit about Rankin. 12th October.


I bought a case for my phone from O2 a little while ago and I've had this bag sitting around ever since, I quite like the design as it is slightly humourous... so I decided to stick it to the wall and photograph it (like you do!).

I also have some great news to tell you.. I will be off to London again in 17 days, this time I will be working at Rankin for two weeks. I am very excited about this opportunity, and very thankful to D&AD for opening up the door to this opportunity. At the start of 2012 I would never have believed that I would be able to meet photographers such as Don McCullin and work with photographers like Rankin this year, but I have been shown that anything is possible.. especially when you work hard!

I am quite excited to see what else comes my way, but first things first.. let's get to Rankin!

No comments:

Post a Comment