Wednesday 28 March 2012

Wind turbines on the riverside. 28th March.


I have been taking photos today, but sadly I do not have anything to show you as I've been shooting on film... so I've uploaded an iPhone snapshot of a river which I drive past all the time (I didn't photograph this whilst driving though). I have been in the studio with a few other photographers and we were shooting a number of portraits with a few different cameras; we first shot with the Holga, a camera which I have a love hate relationship with depending on the quality of the Negatives, I then used the Bronica, a camera which I love using (although I prefer a Mamyia and it's 6x7 negative format), and then I did a shot on the 5x4 pinhole camera. Developing these tomorrow and hopefully scanning them too, so keep tuned to see the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment