Saturday 31 March 2012

Nemesis. 31st March.


So today I have another iPhone photograph for you, mainly because I was at Alton Towers.. which isn't a very camera-friendly place! I have to admit, I am a little bit of a thrill-seeker even though the rides at Alton Towers do not excite me as much as they should, I probably need to go to america and experience one of the theme parks out there. I do like theme parks though, they are interesting, people wonder round holding massive teddies they have won, rollercoasters stand as twisted lumps of metal, and greenery and props create scenes to excite the imagination. I would love to go to a theme park for a day with my camera and just capture life within the gates of the park, I think it would make for an interesting project.

No comments:

Post a Comment