Friday 6 January 2012

Holga. 6th January.


This is a camera which I am constantly falling in and out of love with. It can produce the most amazing photographs, but it can also produce the worst exposed and the most out of focus photographs. I am currently experimenting with the Holga and long exposures, I am yet to develop any film from this experiment, but when I have I know it will either be incredibly successful or look terrible. It is an exciting camera to own and it challenges you to look through the technical abilities of cameras but to just use your own creativity to invent a photograph.

1 comment:

  1. nice camera ! i love film camera's, you never know what your going to get until you develop the film; its kinda like magic :P

    Plus you get to challenge you photography skills without using photo-shop. Anyways cant wait to see what pictures you take with this camera.
    :)

    Matthew Lima
    http://positivesnaps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete