Wednesday 18 January 2012

The Book. 18th January.


I have never considered myself as much of a reader, but I have always liked reading when I have had the chance. I recently had the opportunity to get myself reading more, the opportunity presented itself in the form of the Six Book Challenge, I decided to sign myself up for it and now I have to read six books by may! I am on my first book, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, I've seen the film and so far I'm enjoying the book! 

Reading is a great way of gaining inspiration, in non-fiction inspiration can come from social situations and historical moments, in fiction inspiration can come from fairy tales and made up creatures. Annie Leibovitz (a fashion photographer who's work I love), has been inspired by many fictional stories.

I look forward to reading more and becoming inspired through many different things I read in the book I find!

No comments:

Post a Comment