Thursday 12 January 2012

New photographic documentary project on the horizon! (Daily photo: Cookie Monster. 12th January.)


This is the Cookie Monster from the classic children's TV programme Sesame Street. He currently sits in my hallway, not really doing anything, I used to love him as a child, but now I grow older he has become more of an ornament to remind me of classic childhood toys.



In other news, I am looking at starting a new documentary project where I am looking into homelessness. I am hoping to get involved with a charity who support the homeless. It is an issue which I find very interesting and is something which I am looking forward to exploring. Along side the photographic side of the project I am looking into producing a video documentary to support the photographic aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment