Wednesday 7 November 2012

Day 8 at Rankin! Graffiti, Canary Warf & a Hi-Vis man. 7th November.



Another super-busy day at the Studio; the morning started with helping to finish off the set for a live music performance - film, the set design was great and really effective (wish I could show you, but you'll have to wait and see when the next issue of HungerTV comes out). The band were amazing, loved listening and watching them perform (sadly you will have to wait again because I can't really tell you who they were). During the recording I watched the camera operators and it was great to see how they worked along with the music (the lighting also went with the music), I am so excited to see the edit.. but I will have to wait till the next issue of HungerTV, it's so long away.. so I am a little bit frustrated about that, haha!


A lot of today was spend in the gallery as the exhibition opens tomorrow evening, it now looks amazing and the photographs are pretty great.. so I'm looking forward to see it in all it's glory tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment