Thursday 19 April 2012

Drive Time. 19th April


Ever since passing my test I have learnt to love driving, during my time learning I had quite a love-hate relationship with driving... but now I understand it and know how to feel comfortable with it I find that driving somehow helps you relax but also stay completely focussed. I recently drove around 350 miles, which took 8 hours... and it was a pleasure, if you learn to respect the vehicle and the road and treat it safely and carefully... then driving is something you will learn to love. 

In other news, I have been very busy today with the photographers from Awkward Noise, we have been setting up our online profiles, and preparing for our exhibition. If you did not know Awkward Noise is a collective of photographers which I am a part of, we are all working on projects which shall be exhibited in a couple of months times.. and we all have our eyes focussed on the goal of becoming prestigious photographers. 
To keep updated follow our twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/awkward_noise
...or like our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AwkwardNoise

No comments:

Post a Comment