Tuesday 9 August 2011

A little bit of music photography...

As I have previously said, even though my main photographic interest is Landscape photography I enjoy exploring other genres. On Saturday I had the perfect opportunity to  explore a different photographic genre. My Church (Kingsgate Community Church) was hosting a concert by the chart topping band LZ7.
I found it hard to shoot using the equipment which I have as the environment I was shooting in was quite dark. But challenges such as that mean that I have to quickly learn how to work around them and still try to produce high quality photographic work.



I really enjoyed shooting the concert and if anything else like this comes my way I'd definitely do it again! You learn so much about photography by trying new things, and what you learn can easily effect how you would normally shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment