Monday 25 July 2011

Nature!

If I were asked what genre of photography the majority of my work would fit into I would say Landscape, because Landscape is a genre I really love and want to pursue.
I have decided to experiment a little bit with other genres and have decided to attempt a little bit of wildlife photography over the summer... It's quite hard because I don't really have any equipment suited to wildlife photography... but I like challenges!
I found loads of these cool little caterpillars (cinnabar moth caterpillars) on a wildlife photography walk I went on... this is probably one of my favourite wildlife photographs so far! You can find more wildlife photography here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150703671425046.705990.407058550045&type=1

Some people may say wildlife photography and landscape photography go hand in hand, they're probably looking at the obvious similarity... photographing the natural world. But they're quite different, landscape is the bigger picture whereas wildlife is picking out small details!

I shall probably have a few more goes at wildlife photography as it is quite enjoyable!
watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment