Tuesday 12 July 2011

Sunsets!

The other night there was such a beautiful sunset about to happen... so I told my boyfriend that we would have to go out and take photos of it! I'm so glad we did! Hadn't really had any good landscape shoots this week up until then!
Drove about 5mins down the road and found a most wonderful photo opportunity... 
I do love sunsets, and this one was just beautiful. I am now hoping that I will be a little bit more successful shooting landscapes around where I live!  

I am hoping to go to the peak district again sometime over the summer to shoot... but that depends on many things! Shall definitely be going to Wales in a month and a bit... and I'll be going for a week.. so there may be some wonderful photos from that trip :D 

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment