Monday 22 August 2011

Portraiture.

I had two portrait shoots planned this week. I get quite inspired by portrait photographers and their work and I like having a go at portrait photography every now and then! Sadly I had to cancel one shoot due to the fact it was bucketing it down with rain all day... but I had a shoot yesterday with a good friend of mine, Mary... It went well and was quite fun! Here's a couple of photos from the shoot:



I didn't have many plans for the shoot, so I just played about with different locations and poses... and through this shoot I have gained some inspiration for a project which will be called Oblivious, so look out for more information on that soon!
I enjoy portraiture and find it interesting trying to link Landscape photography and Portraiture together, I think I will definitely do some more portrait shoots in the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment