Saturday 13 August 2011

Rutland water!

Hi!
So yesterday I biked round Rutland water and did some landscape photography. For those who don't know, Rutland water is one of the largest artificial lakes in Europe... so it's pretty big! People say that you have to be dedicated to be a landscape photographer and after biking 25 miles of varying terrain I know what they mean! It makes me really respect photographers such as  Ansel Adams and the current-day photographer Joe Cornish who shoot stunning landscape photography with massive 10x8 cameras!
Even though I really ache... I have to say that it was definitely worth it! Here are a couple of photos from the trip:



I have plenty more photos to upload and edit though, so if you want to keep updated then "like" my facebook (https://www.facebook.com/RuthJonesPhotography) as I'll be posting the photos over the next week or so!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment