Friday 7 December 2012

Cocktails and Interiors. 8th December.



The thing with being a freelance photographer is, you never know what your next job will be... today's job was photographing a new premium bar... I've done interior shoots before, and I've done food & drink shots, but this was my first bar shoot! It was good fun actually, Interior architecture and Drink shoots are so completely different.. one is a wide angle lens job with small apertures and long shutter speeds, the other is completely opposite. Merging them together in one shoot is great fun. 

It's also odd not photographing anything living, most of my jobs and commissions include people, animals, or nature... instead of me having to capture what was happening in a scene, I had to replace action and movement with a great composition. Loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment