Wednesday 12 September 2012

The Flower People and Lumen Magazine. 12th September.


I am slowly stepping into the world of freelance photography now that I have finished my studies! I was out and about with a regional newspaper company today and ended up taking a few photographs of this trio today who were responsible for a prize-winning flower display... They were quite enjoyable to meet and I know that there are plenty of people out there who I will enjoy meeting in the future, so I'm quite excited to see how my freelance career develops!

Also, I have a front page on the Analogue Photography Journal; Lumen, there is also a selection of my work featured in the journal alongside a number of pieces by other great photographers, you should check it out: http://www.lumenmagazine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment