Wednesday 26 September 2012

Pipes and the Millennium Bridge. 26th of September.

 

For those of you who don't know, I take a photograph everyday and most days I post the photograph on my blog, hence the picture above.. I am currently looking for new projects to photograph, so I photograph whatever is around me to gain inspiration and somehow this wall helped me today.

Today has been very busy as I have been working at Kingsgate in the media team, doing a bit of video production and and other media-ey bits and bobs! But that has means I haven't been able to go through half the photos I would have liked to from yesterday, I have been able to edit the photo below of Millennium Bridge, I love this bridge as the architecture is quite lovely, the merge of the new bridge set against the old building of St.Pauls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment