Wednesday 30 May 2012

Walking Wave. 30th May.


So I spent a little bit of time in Peterborough today, and whilst sitting on a bench sipping a Frappuchino I decided to take a few snaps of the people who were walking by me. Most of the photographs were normal with people walking casually from left to right, or vice versa, but this one lady did something different, she must of been meeting a friend.. and for a few strides she walked across my frame with her hand held high, so snap, the photograph was made.

Also, I have been able to enter a competition with Photo Democracy on facebook, if you want to support me then click on this link and "like" the photograph to vote for my picture: https://www.facebook.com/events/118958861573711/permalink/136323913170539/?notif_t=like

No comments:

Post a Comment