Wednesday 16 May 2012

Memories of Frogs. 16th May.


You know when you're younger and there are those little items you see round the house or at your grandparents, and somehow they stick in your memory... well these frogs are one of those things. They belonged to my Nana and Grandad, I used to go round their house when I was a little girl and I was nosey, so I used to sneak in their bedroom and look at my Nana's jewellery.. these frogs were on her jewellery desk, I loved the different poses and expressions they had and all these years on they have somehow stuck with me in my head. Now both my Nana and Grandad have passed away I have inherited these little figurines, they may be worthless to most people.. but to me they capture the essence of the trips I had to my grandparent's as a little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment