Wednesday 28 December 2011

Eloise. 28th December.


This is Elouise, one of my ferrets! She is such a sweet little animal. Some people seem to think that ferrets are dirty or full of disease, but they really aren't, they're clean and very hygenic! I love having them as pets!

I am visiting the city of Lincoln tomorrow, I have a few photographic projects which I shall work on whilst in Lincoln. It's a great city and has quite an old-fashioned feel to it which I love. It's also quite good for shopping and I have to say that the shops shall tempt me, haha! There are loads of little individual shops and there are a couple which I am going to use for my portrait documentary, The Forgotten Shops. I think Lincoln is a great place to shoot on bits of the documentary as it shows how individual businesses can live next to multi-store businesses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment