Thursday 29 December 2011

The Carpark. 29th December.


As I said yesterday, I was in Lincoln today and we parked in a multi-storey car park in Lincoln. I had to photograph it as it reminded me of a scene which would fit right into a film noir style film as it was quite drab, no one was there and only every other light worked. I had to photograph it! I may have to visit it sometime in the future as I think that it would be a great location for a portrait.

I worked more on my forgotten shops project today, it was very hard to find people who would agree to be photographed. I have produced about four strong portraits from the day which I shall let you all see sometime over the next few days! I am really enjoying this project as I am meeting loads of new people and it is just very fun. I enjoy talking and interacting with people who I do not know and I think that these interactions are something which the British society is sadly starting to loose.

1 comment:

  1. This is picture is awesome! i love the shadows in this image, it really does look like something out of a film noir. Great Job! :)

    ReplyDelete