Monday 25 February 2013

Birthday Candles and Bastille.


Just a leftover candle from yesterday's birthday cake.. I have suddenly re-fallen in love with tilt-shift photography, but as I don't have a tilt-shift lens I'm trying to make do with quirky angles and f1.8... I may do some freelensing with my old DSLR tomorrow...

Some of you may know I spent some time at Rankin at the end of last year, it was an amazing experience and now I can show you the outcome of one of the projects I assisted on, a Live acoustice performance of Pompeii by Bastille. It was great fun recording this video, the band were amazing to listen to and the set was simple but really cool. I haven't really got this song out of my head since the recording (November), so it is definitely one to watch.


www.ruthjones.org

No comments:

Post a Comment