Saturday 12 January 2013

The Whittlesey Straw Bear Festival. 12th January.



Today was the Straw Bear festival, it's a folk festival in the fenland town of Whittlesey. I've been attending the festival for years, when I was a child my family used to go for the day.. but in the past few years I've been going and taking photos, because there are some amazingly characterful people to be found at the event. 
My blog photos are not that great as I spent the day shooting on film with my Mamiya (RZ67) and only took a couple of digital/phone snaps. So now I have a few rolls of un-developed film sitting in my fridge, the worst thing is that I won't be able to get them developed for at least another week! 

I'll let you know when I have the photos up on my website as I'd love you to have a look and tell me what you think.




No comments:

Post a Comment