Tuesday 14 August 2012

Cambridge Road Trip! 14th August.


Today I had a bit of a "day off" and went on a little road trip to Cambridge, I put down my pro camera and picked up my tiny little budget SLR & tacky lens.. (Nikon D3000 + 18-55mm Kit lens, nothing special!). It was a challenge to get used to using such a simple (and not too great) SLR, I found myself hitting invisible buttons and twisting non-existent dials! But I overcame my snobbishness and shot a few street photos around the city. 

Cambridge is a great city and I am quite tempted to return with the Mamiya to get some proper street shots!








I apologise for my lack of decent posts recently, I am currently working on my studio, which will hopefully be finished in September, I'm quite excited about being able to twiddle around with artificial lighting in a studio environment!



No comments:

Post a Comment