Monday 13 February 2012

Emmaus Photo Documentary Update (and daily photo - fen turbines). 13th February.


I visited the Emmaus community and shop in Cambridge for the first time today, I talked to a few of the people there and had a look round the centre, I also started shooting. For those of you who do not know, Emmaus is an organisation which takes homeless people in and gives them accommodation and work if they comply by the rules of the community. The residents at Emmaus run a shop which sells refurbished furniture and donated goods. For more information about Emmaus visit: http://www.emmauscambridge.org/

On my way driving back from Cambridge, I saw this scene and just had to photograph it as I thought it would fit well into my Electric Landscapes project. So I pulled onto the verge and just captured the scene, it was wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment