Tuesday 21 May 2013

Euros, travel & a little blog.


I'm off to Slovakia for a week this Monday... rather excited as it will (finally) be my first time out of the UK. I haven't stayed in the UK because I'm scared of travel, I've just never been able to find an opportunity to get out of the UK.. until now!

So, today I went to the Post Office and changed a bit of currency, and I spent a bit of time admiring the design of the notes. It is quite funny how with British Currency I don't even look at the notes, but as soon as I see another currency I find it interesting... it makes you realise how many little details you overlook in life.

Anyway, I will be taking loads of photos while I'm away, so one massive blog post will follow when I get back to the UK!


also, check out this blog post I wrote for Autographer: 


No comments:

Post a Comment