Monday 18 March 2013

Is Multiculturalism Dead? Art Exhibition.


Last Thursday was the opening night of the InterAct group art exhibition "Is Multiculturalism Dead?" I had a few of my photos exhibited in this show. It was great talking about my work with other people, as some people were inspired by it to go out and be bolder in approaching people and photographing them! I love having the opportunity and pleasure to see other people inspired through my work, it's probably one of the biggest compliments an artist can have.

There were also some other great exhibits, 2 of my favourites were these pieces of art: 



The venue for the exhibition was also inspiring, it wasn't a cliche white-filled gallery, but it was in a church building, which in itself was filled with some amazing pieces of art:
(St.Johns - Bethnal Green)



The exhibition closes on Wednesday, so have a look if you haven't already, there's a great variety of work.


No comments:

Post a Comment